Wednesday, April 13, 2011

1st Episode of The Braxtons Show





I don't know about ya'll but the Braxton girls are a MESS.

I mean a HOT DAMN MESS!

I know we all have our issues but OMG all of them in that family is crazy (and oh' how I luv crazy). I swear Tamar is going to be a star even if it means taking over the damn show especially after saying she is the best singer out there. . . . Like Really Ma?  . . . Don't you think you need to simmer down with that claim.

Aren't you a lil' Anxious?

I mean dang . . . Confidence is KEY . . . But, Boo-Boo you just IGHT!

I know one thang . . . A few more episodes of this show and I'm gonna get tired of Tamar.com!

G'rl got a lil' shine and now she acting all BRAND NEW N' STUFF!!!!

Just you case you missed the show last night here's a recap of what really went down.

Side Bar ~ Tamar . . . You is GHETTO.COM  . . . But, booksi You MUST SEE T.V.

Oh, and one more thang... I know my faithful supporter 'Burn My Candle' is going to get on me for calling the Braxtons Ghetto.

But, a Spade is A Spade. . .  I'm just sayin' . . . It is what it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment