Thursday, September 8, 2011

WTF???

So this symbol seems to be popping up more and more on blogs and i for one am curious as to why. Two of my posts this morning had this and it really pisses me off. When i do my pre-posts the pics show up fine, they load into my post fine but then when blogger publishes them this has happened several times?!?! i even went back and pulled up the pic from a file and the pic opens and shows fine on my Mac. This makes no sense, I am sure its not a virus it has to be a blogger issue when it finally posts the pic. i went and looked in the help area of blogger where you can discuss things and a few are mentioning this problem but no answers are really being given. Honestly its frustrating as i spend HOURs working on my blog daily and then to see posts that i have spent all this time on get wasted and not show up it pisses me off beyond belief. i like blogger cause i know how to use blogger and im comfortable with the pre-posting and so on but bloggers got a butt load of issues and this now seems to be one that may just make me want to throw in the towel.

Anyone know what this is or how to correct it???

Thanks,

pigboy

No comments:

Post a Comment