Thursday, June 24, 2010

Exxxposed Guys announces end of blog:

GAME OVER!

Hi Guys!
I have been thinking about it for a while and Blogger made things easier, deleting ExxxposedGuys.
I would have stopped blogging at the end of this year, but , given the circumstances, I will do it now. I don't wanna start all over again and spend hours in front of a computer scouring the web, downloading , editing, uploading stuff etc. It is really exhausting.
It was a lot of fun in the beginning, but it became a second job.
I found some great friends and made good money, but now I realized that it's time to move on and focus on my personal life. If you wanna stay in touch with me, my email address is sevenseas10@hotmail.com.

PS: I'm going to sell my HUGE collection of DVDs, with thousands and thousands of videos found on the Internet in the last 6 years...the kind of stuff you have seen and enjoyed on exxxposedguys. If you are interested, drop me a line and make a bid.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY WEBSITE ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL GAY BLOGS EVER. THE SHOW IS OVER...GOODBYE!
HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment