Wednesday, May 25, 2011

R. Kelly Is Put On Blast Again

Demetrius Smith Sr. is one of R. Kelly's former entrourage has a story to tell and he wants you to buy his book. 'The Man Behind the Man' claiming R. Kelly married Aaliayh when she was only 15 because he'd gotten her pregnant.

In an excerpt leaked online Demetrius Smith Sr. writes,

“I think she’s pregnant’ he said, in a voice that sounded as if he wanted to burst out in tears. ‘Oh man, Rob’ was all I could say at the time. Derrel McDavid arranged for a car to pick Aaliyah up at O’Hare airport and she had a hotel room available on arrival. This was crazy! How were we going to get through this without causing ill feelings with Barry Hankerson.

‘How you gone marry Aaliyah Rob?’ I asked in bitter sadness. I wanted him to relinquish his idea on how that was going to happen.”


Side Bar ~  This book is suppose to come out this summer pending any payoffs.

But,  fo' real... fo' real... Bruh, why you just now coming out with this book? I mean, R. Kelly always seems to come out on top, so I think it perhaps may be a lil' to late to be spillin' the T!  But, it does sound "JUICY" so I will cop my copy!










No comments:

Post a Comment