Friday, August 21, 2009

I am trying an experiment.  

Google Blogger has closed three of my blogs.  I have requested an appeal review by an administrator to see if I have violated the Terms of Service which I agreed to when I opened these blogs.  My first blog was appealed on August 3rd, 2009 and again on August 14th, 2009.  I left my blog exactly as it was so the reviewing administrator could make a fair and accurate determination.  As of today there has been no response.

After backing up my first blog, I have deleted all posts, customized header, customized footer, and any possibly objectionable widget.  I posted the following picture:
I continue to await a response to my appeal.

I repeated the same steps on my second blog which was first appealed on August 14th, 2009. On that blog I again await a response to my appeal.

I have left my third blog exactly as is and filed an appeal on August 20th, 2009.

Google Blogger has access to what was posted and to what is now posted.  As a control I have opened two new blogs:  Jeff's Puppy Palace and Daddy Jeff's Puppy Palace.  I have the above puppy pic as the only post in each of these two control blogs. 
             
              http://jeffspuppypalace.blogspot.com/
              http://daddyjeffspuppypalace.blogspot.com/

If the word "Daddy" in the title is a Blogger no-no, my two Daddy's Bad Boys blogs will remain closed and Google Blogger should close Daddy Jeff's Puppy Palace.

If the content of a blog is the only reason for closing a blog, and if a Blogger administrator actually does review a blog for violation of TOS, than my two Daddy's Bad Boys blogs should be unlocked.

If there is no actual review process by Blogger administration, than my closed blogs will remain locked and my new blogs will remain open.

I am trying to determine if the Blogger appeal process actually works.

I will keep you informed.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment