Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tha Life: "Atlanta" Reality Show


Have you noticed that Bravo's The Real Housewives of Atlanta has become more of the Gay Friends of the Atlanta Housewives? These flamboyant man-peaches are not really my type of eye candy I want to see on the show. Now maybe if they showed more of Peter and Apollo then my eyes would be glued to the television. To my surprise I was emailed a video clip of this show called The Life: Atlanta on youtube and I just had to get more info on the show.

Here are the fellers posing for a promotional photo for the show:


BE Entertainment magazine had an unveiling party for the show’s “sizzle reel” trailer (which you can watch in full HERE) and posted this video from the event on YouTube:

 Here’s the full cast of characters for you with their respective splash screens:







No comments:

Post a Comment