Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No Longer Daddy's Lil G'rl!



Last year rumors surfaced that Beyonce was about to dump her father Mathew Knowles as her manager. Well, it's finally happened....

Courtsey of Yahoo:

Beyonce will no longer be managed by her father, Mathew Knowles.

Beyonce's publicist, Yvette Noel-Schure, told The Associated Press in a statement Monday that the Grammy-winning singer and her father have parted ways "on a business level."

Knowles has managed his daughter since she debuted as a teen in the multiplatinum-selling group Destiny's Child in the late 1990s and throughout her superstar career as a solo artist.

"I am grateful for everything he has taught me," Beyonce said in the statement. "I grew up watching both he and my mother manage and own their own businesses. They were hardworking entrepreneurs and I will continue to follow in their footsteps."

She adds that "he is my father for life and I love my dad dearly."

P.S. Why the background I hear Jay-Z saying HOVA HOVA










No comments:

Post a Comment