Monday, June 27, 2011

2011 BET AWARS ~ Whomp, Whomp Whomp!!

Chris Breezy

Chris Breezy ~ Truly, WTF????

Mary J. Blige with Wonder Women Corset

Willow & "Tony The Tiger" Jaden Smith

Nicki Minaj ~ My Pink Lollipop

Justin Bieber

The Divine Kelly Rowland

Drake ~ Are those mustard shoes. . . REALLY?

Keri Hilson. . .Hmmm

Ne-Yo

Eve ~ Givin It Ma'

Nelly ~ PHYNE AS WINE

Michelle Williams - Lookin' cute

Busta Rhymes - Need I Say More!

Kerry Washington ~ Always Stunning

Nick Cannon - Man After My Own Heart!

Estelle ~ Looking Graceful

The Game ~ Don't You just want to play Twister will him? 

Laila Ali ~ Gorgeous

Kevin Hart ~ Alright Lil Daddy you did ur thang!

Keke Palmer ~ Cute young lady

Llyod  ~ Leather or Pleather????


If you were on Facebook last night, you know how I felt about the BET Awards . . . Let's just say it left a lot to be desired... So disappointed!!!!

Thank GOD for my DVR, because I can't belive I missed True Blood for that bull-ish.

Side Bar ~ Kudos to Kelly Rowland, Ledisi, Mary J. Blige, and duet with Alicia Keys & Bruno Mars for holdin' it down! 



OOh and one mo' thang... I'm still madd about the mix-up when poor lil presenter (BET chosen fan Tiffany Green) said CHRIS BROWN, NO RIHANNA! Then DRAKE come up on stage to receive the award on behalf of Rihanna. 

Somebody had jokes on that damn teleprompter!

And Terrance J look was Priceless!!!

Now lil momma, judging from this pictures...I think you need an Eye Appotinment... I'm just sayin, but you lookin' cute though!  G'rl you did a wonderful job, first time presenting and they messed up yo lil' shine, BET get it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment