Friday, September 16, 2011

Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones aka "Nas" . . . Now That's A Name!

Nas

Zoe Saldana

Jay-Z, Zoe Saldana & Nas

Ne-Yo


Nas turned 38 years young on September 14, 2011 and decided to chill with a few friends. 38 ain't never looked so good.

Side Bar ~ Yo, Nas whatever, happened to "The Lost Tapes Vol. 2"?

"On September 15, 2010 Nas announced on his Twitter "It's coming... LOST TAPES VOLUME TWO!!!". However, The Lost Tapes Vol. 2 was not released by the end of the year, and regarding the release of the compilation album Nas stated in an interview with MTV: "Because I kind of lost time, I really wanted to release [the mixtape] in December, But I'm starting my next album. So I feel like I'll probably give 'The Lost Tapes' as a deluxe, maybe, on the next album for free. I'm trying to figure that out now". Nas has now scrapped "The Lost Tapes Vol. 2", due to miscommunication with Def Jam"

Oh well I guess that's a wrap . . . Back to the drawing board!

On August 9, 2011, Nas released his first single from "Life is Good", called "Nasty".  Hell, fam' I must of missed this joint too.

Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday Soulja!









No comments:

Post a Comment